Midcentury era Scandinavian vintage 18k Gold hinged bangle
Free USA Shipping
High quality leather
Welcome to my jewelry box. In addition to leather, I have a fondness for fine yet wearable solid gold and silver jewelry. In particular I love fine mid-century pieces from Sweden, Finland, Denmark, and Italy.
You know what makes a link bracelet look even more stunning? A bangle worn adjacent to it.
This gorgeous vintage Scandinavian 18k gold bangle is oval shaped with a rectangular cross section. Interior of this oval bracelet measures 2 inches x 2.3 inches and opens with a well working hinge. She weighs a nice 10.6g of buttery 18k yellow gold and has a yummy vintage patina.
Bangle has a tongue clasp with secure double safety eights. Hallmarks for gold purity and the triple crown for Sweden. Good vintage condition.
This beautiful vintage 18k gold bangle is chic and simple and she definitely plays well with others.
Scandinavian vintage 18k Gold hinged bangle
- 18k yellow gold (solid, not plated or fill)
- Hollow bangle opens with hinge
- Oval interior measures approximately 2" x 2.3" (50mm x 60mm)
- Interior circumference just under 7”
- Cross section measures 6.2mm wide x 2.7mm high
- Tongue clasp with double safety eights
- Stamped 750 for gold purity
- Triple crown mark for Sweden
- Personal engraving along interior dated 1961
- Good vintage condition with normal age related wear
- Watch video clip below for complete 360 degree view.
This listing is for gold bangle only. Other bracelets are for inspiration and are sold separately in my shop here
Not sure it will fit? Check your bracelet size in two ways:
- Measure an existing bracelet that fits you well
- Wrap a string around your wrist to the desired length, remove and measure the length.
Please reach out with any questions email@example.com
Interior key ring
Each Wedge Bag is made with an interior key ring that is perfect to clip your keys so that you never lose them again.
Also works great with one of my leather leashes to connect a zipper pouch or anything else you like to keep at hand.